Black Thoughts

My Everyday Thoughts AIM: Vasuperman2k Email: Vasuperman2k@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I'm Black

Sunday, May 05, 2002

Hellish Night~ Last night was thee single worst night of sleep that I have ever tried to get. First off, I wasn't tired at around 12 so I just stayed up and kept myself entertained by playing a game on my PS2. After I died countless times in Fear Effect I finally just gave up and went outside to get some fresh air. It was raining outside still, but I liked it. Theres something extremely pleasing about a rainy day; something that I haven't been able to get over since I was a kid. Anywho, I come back in from the rain, and I'm still not tired. So I go to the study lounge in my dorm and write a lil sumthin sumthin. I ended up creating a poem about safe sex. Why I wrote a poem about safe sex, I don't know, that was just what the spirit moved me to write about. I never know what I'm a write about when I sit down to my pen and paper, it just comes out. After the first line, the rest just flows. Anywho, this is what I wrote:

Naughty Boy, Phatty Gyrl

Lust is his biggest attribute
Large brown eyes with crosshairs, that scan for the phattest ass
Broad nose that can smell "ho" for miles
Tantalizing lips that spit lines so smooth
Sugar daddy's take notes from this fool
Chocolate brown satin skin, short manicured nails
The hottest new clothes, and short trimmed wavy hair
Gotta give it to the nigga though, his shyt is together
too bad his insides is naughty, his brain churns like bad weather
A new plot everyday, "Who I'ma fuck next?"
hands touched too many breasts
His dick? Way oversexed
Shorty may have his number though, she plays the game too
Got one up on the nigga, she snuck through playa school
Her sweet madusa eyes turn dicks to stone
Thick hips that switch and lips that make grown men moan
Her tit's? Pretty big. Size D...I believe
"Naughty boy ain't gotta chance when he hook up with me."
Date One is set. May 3rd. Olive Garden.
Only thing on his mind is gettin his dick hardened
Phattygyrl ain't pay for shyt, I feel sorry for that brother
he got the check, copped the gas, but forgot about the rubbers
Phatty was mad wet, drippin all down the thighs
Naughty tore that pussy up, from sunset to sunrise
Woke up around 12 looked around, she was ghost
"Yo, what the fuck is this? Some kind of joke?!"
Pimped to the fridge, tacked on it was this note:
You should have watched who you slept with son, your time is running short
You are now HIV positive, and there's no antidote


Thats what I came up with last night, It's aiight, could be better, but I'm satisfied. Anyways, my bad night. After I leave the lounge and try to go to bed, it's already around 3 AM. So I'm laying in my bed, it's still raining mind you, and I keep hearing this rumbling. I chalk it up to thunder. It's now 4 AM and I'm still tossing and turning, the rain has stopped but I still hear that damn rumbling, so frustrated as I was by that point, I hop out of my bed, go down to the dorm lobby to hit up the snack machine and I eat my chips. I come back to my room hoping for some peace, but before I go to my bed, I hit the bathroom (a nigga gotta piss, ya know). In the bathroom I hear where the rumbling is coming from. (before I tell you, I should lay out the structure of our dorm so you all can understand. Our dorm building is a big ass 6 floor structure with two towers. Tower A and Tower B. I'm on the 3rd floor of Tower A. on each floor in each tower, there is a lobby with a study lounge, and to the left and right of the study lounge are halls. If you were to come off the elevator, you would be facing the study lounge, if you look to the right there is a big brown door that leads to my hall. Each hall consists of groups of Four people. For example, you walk into my hall and look to your left, you will see a door. That is one bedroom, if you walk into that room, there will be another door that leads to the bathroom, and in the bathroom is another door that leads to another room. In short, 4 people share one bathroom. With my case I didn't get to pick the people that I share it with, so I don't know them at all. If u want to try to find a picture try searching through here for a picture. Look under resident life or something like that.) Well, back to the story, I'm pissin in the bathroom and I hear my suitemates TV going off and I sitting there like, "That's where that damn bass is coming from." Now I'm really mad, cause it's damn near 5 in the morning, and I can't get to sleep, so I knock on the door and nobody answers. "Hmmm, I say, I'll give him one more chance." So I walk to my bed and lay in it. And I hear the rumbling again, loud as hell. Now, I'm the kind of person that hasn't really yet perfected the concept of 'not letting people walk all over you', so I'm sitting in my bed debating on whether or not I should say something to the guy, but then I just got so irritated by that, and thinking about other things, that I ran in the bathroom and knocked significantly louder than the first time. Told him to turn the noise down, and that was that. I secretly wanted him to complain so I could snap his little neck, but that didn't happen. He was just like "Ok." Funny how things never seem to go the way you think they will, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home