Black Thoughts

My Everyday Thoughts AIM: Vasuperman2k Email: Vasuperman2k@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I'm Black

Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Sweet Serenity~ I have just started my much anticipated summer vacation. Over the last few months of school, I have really been studying hard. Mainly because my mother threatened to either, 1: Not let me take my car to school next year if my grades are bad, or 2: Take me out of school all together. So needless to say, I had a lot of "motivation" to do fairly well this year. I just checked my grades, and while their not the best, they are pretty good, considering the fact that I did a lot of shyt this past semester to put my whole college career in jeopardy. I smoked a lot, drank a lot, I basically put my body through hell this year, so I'm a try to chill out this summer. This will also probably be the first real summer "vacation" that I've had since starting college. Last summer, I had to go to school and work at the same time. I never had time to myself. Any and all money that I made at work (I'm a waiter so I get paid in cash everday) would just go into this drawer. I literally had like seven fat rolls of money in that drawer before I had the chance to go and spend it. And to add to that, I always have had some kind of girl to chill wit and get to know every summer. This summer there isn't one. I'm chillin. So I have started summer the right way this year, I went to work on mothers day and I made a cool 130 beans, and I bought a new game for my PS2: Max Payne. So that's keepin me busy. I bought a new book too. Everythings Eventual by Steven King. So I have plenty to do this summer. The only thing that sucks is that I don't have internet at home, so what you are reading now, is being done at the local library. Pretty pathetic. I have a 30 min limit so I'm typing pretty fast. And as of now, I have 5 min left. I didn't really get a chance to type what I want, so I'll just come back and add somemore later. Holla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home