Black Thoughts

My Everyday Thoughts AIM: Vasuperman2k Email: Vasuperman2k@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I'm Black

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello! It's been a long time since I've written in my super exclusive, members only, everyone but the government, my employer, facebook, twitter, and corporate interest, blog. Yes, a lot has changed during the few years since I've last written...dramatically! (note the exclamation point) Lets start with the obvious: a black man has become president despite all the odds being against him. Multiple natural disasters have handily destroyed several major cities/countries throughout the world, which ironically, resembles several relationships I've been involved in during these past few years. And dispite all those disastrous relationships, I managed to find a woman who is tailor fit for my imperfect personality. Just a second ago, I read my past memories that were recorded on this site, and I must say that I'm disappointed in the dedication I've shown in this blog. But life happens and I've fallen into the trappings of Life with a capital "L". Since I've last written I've become the documentarian for your average american male with slight bias towards your average African American experience. Since the last time I've shared myself with you all, I have struggled, succeeded, failed, cried, laughed, mourned, and all around LIVED! I've gone from thinking of $4.01 cents to 401K plans. Partying at the club to making my own damn margaritas at home. I have absolutely no complaints except for the price of absolute! My mental is in the state of constant progression, constant achievement, constant success, and constant evaluation on my constant progress! My new years resolution every year is to be in a better place then I was the year before. I'm having a few drinks right now with the woman I love the most, but I just wanted to test the new computer I bought right along with my writing chops and my ability to stay focused while simultaneously dealing with other distractions thrown my way. I will be writing more just to get back into my mode. Some of it may suck (most of it may suck), but it's a necessary practice that I fully intend to stay up on until I find my voice again. Stay tuned.
~Peace and Love...Calous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home